A little bit about knitting and stories from my everyday.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Organizing






I consider myself an organized person for the most part.  However, if you can't see it whats the point right?  My husband is the one who is the "closet" organizer.  Well I have this so called china chest that has gotton out of control in my dining room.  Mainly because I don't really use it for china, I do put some dishes in there but mostly its used for crafty things for the kids and anything I can't find a home for thats where I put it.  Needless to say it is out of control.

  Another thing that is becoming out of control is my yarn supply... now I am not complaining because to me its very exciting to look at and decide what I want to knit with it.  The biggest problem is where the heck do I put it.  Well, I decided to be an "organizer" and clean out my so called china cabinet.  I am very proud of my organization skills and would like to share them with you.  My husband will probably have heart failure when he sees it because he knows this is not normal for me.  So here it is ...

4 comments:

  1. OH, I love it!!!!! You have a real yarn stash! You are officially a member of our yarn snob club! Ask the girls, there really is a club! Doesn't it just make you smile and want to get out the needles? Now if you just had some fabric....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what did hubby say when he saw it? Was he annoyed I brought more yarn?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was surprised to say the least. He said he will never get upset about how much yarn u give cause he thinks it will be all the less I will buy. If he only knew I was a secret yarn hoarder :) I eat it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to find a new spot for all those dishes. The yarn begins to multiply in there and will fill up the whole cabinet! :)

    ReplyDelete