A little bit about knitting and stories from my everyday.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Knitting Day

For about 6 months now my Aunt Tina and my mom have been coming to my house for knitting.  It has been so much fun getting to know my Aunt and also learning all of her knitting secrets!  I never saw myself as being a knitter but man have I enjoyed it.  It has been so much fun coming up with different patterns to work on and being creative.  I have finished a pair of socks and a sweater that was so large all three of us could have fit in it, but I enjoyed making it.  Stay tuned for further updates on "knitting days".

This is mom wrestling her sheep :)  ok maybe its her sweater she is working on!

This picture is for Megan, seriously this looks to big but your mom is insistent that its not! 


2 comments:

  1. Finally A POST! THank you! Now I can officially annoy you anytime you slack off and don't update. ha ha ha! Patti does look like she's wrestling a sheep! But I bet that sweater will be so pretty when finished. I think we have the same rug in our living rooms.

    Ok, have you tried shrinking the sweater a little bit? Or how about using a shawl pin and closing the sweater so it doesn't hang so much? Otherwise love the color on you!
    Wish I was there, but I knitted all morning instead of cleaning! he he he! I figured since Shane was gone for 5 days and we were getting snowed in for two days I'd have plenty of time to clean!

    fun fun fun! no picture of lunch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome new furniture! I was glad to read YOUR first entry on your blog!!! Though it was about knitting and you are on the computer....I'm going to have to think about that one!

    ReplyDelete