A little bit about knitting and stories from my everyday.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

A lot of Randomness

Well for a couple of days now I have been thinking about what I might write about.  I started thinking why people really even care and then I realized I check daily to see if people have updated their blog so I figured I best get on it.  I get very irritated when I check someone elses blog and it has been like 3 months or longer since they have updated theirs, not that I would start mentioning names or anything...

So, last night Ben and I decided we needed a date night desperately.  It is hard to spend alone time with four children.  We headed out to Olive Garden where we had a great meal and great conversation plus the bonus was he cut his own meat!  After OG we headed to Joann's to see if there were any yarn sales of course.  As I sit and think about last night I realize what a wonderful man I married.  Even though it was a low key date just being with him and talking and laughing made me realize how lucky I am, he is lucky of course cause he got me! I am saddened at how many marriages fall apart daily and people who never experience the joys that our marriage has!  It has taken a lot of work but keeping God at the center of it has been the rock that truly holds it together.  Well enough of that it was startin to get to deep.  Anyway, on to bigger things, when we were at Joann's I added to my sock yarn.  I am bingeing on making socks.  Can u do that?  If you are me yes you can, I have made 1 pair of socks and 2 socks that need pairs made in the last 2 weeks, I love socks.  Thinkin about starting a "sock wardrobe"  I am going to attempt to post a picture of my socks but we shall see but until then...

2 comments:

  1. Ok, was looking at the brown ones, and yes they are dis-figured but that is because that was my very first pair on the magic loop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate you see the importance of writing with some regularity. It is hard to be the one to get nagged all the time! I enjoyed your writing and thank you for sharing. It is an encouragement to me.

    ReplyDelete