A little bit about knitting and stories from my everyday.

Friday, January 14, 2011

The Flu

Well..it has happened.  The unthinkable!  The Taylors have officially started the stomach flu.  I know its horrible. Ella had it last Friday and we started feeling like we were out of the woods until lastnight at 10 Luke starts yellin. Now if you are squimish this is when you stop reading.  Ben and I go in his room and wouldn't ya know it he didn't make it to the toilet.  Puke everywhere.  You wanna know the best part?  We had mexican for dinner and right before bed he had a nice big mug of hot cocoa.  Wow, what  a mess. We finally got in bed and Ben says to me "I refuse to get this stuff, I will fight it with my life."  Well, you know whats coming, I woke up at 3:15 am to Ben heaving in the bathroom.  He fought it all right!  So, the questions for me is, when will it hit me?  I won't refuse it but I sure as heck won't like it!  Sorry no pictures for this one.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun weekend you will have! Hope everyone gets better!

    I am so glad you have entered the blogging world! I'm so bad about updating though. I'll be honest, my fave part of your blog is the 'about me' section! Can't wait to stalk you, I mean, read your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete