A little bit about knitting and stories from my everyday.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blah Blah Blah...

Today has been one of those blah days!  Woke up at 5:10 with a phone call from the schools that school was cancelled.  Which for me means, I can't go back to sleep.  Then, I found out my Dad has to have surgery on his sinus' which isn't horribly serious but still weighs on my heart just the same.  And tomorrow morning my niece leaves for Brazil for 3 1/2 months which is very sad!  She is doing a semester study there for school, yes I know its a wonderful experience for her and she will have a great time but she will be missed greatly!  On top of all that, it looks like another snow day tomorrow which means another call from the school at 5 am.  So, needless to say today has been a blah day and I can't wait to go to bed and start a new and fresh day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment